Capital increase - PROEZA
Proeza carried out a capital increase in AINDA, thus strengthening its financial capabilities, strategic planning, and corporate governance, while at the same time complementing its capabilities for contract management, project financing and community work.
Proeza is an international conglomerate present in over 14 countries, owning leading companies in several industries that focus on long-term sustained growth. Grupo Proeza has experience in complex investments and is widely experienced in structuring and financing projects. The following are some of the business units of Proeza: Metalsa, Citrofrut, Areya, Astrum, and Zanitas.
- 22% capital increase of Aida’s shares
- Management of relations with EPC contractors
- Experience in project management and financing
It takes part in appointing and removing the Chairman of the Board and the CEO
Talent development in the Partnership model
Because AINDA has as one of its major objectives to attract, develop and keep talent, it follows a “partnership” society model, that, unlike a patrimonial approach, allows for a dynamic leading team, with incentives all along the life-term of the CKD.
- AINDA is constituted as a “Partnership” to attract and keep talent.
- AINDA rewards contributions of its team members by offering the opportunity of acquiring shares issued by the society, which opens the way to permanent development of leadership.
- Employees of AINDA create an individual development plan with their career objectives and growth expectations, together with the actions to reach them with help of the designated mentor. The development plan is reviewed each other under medium and long term points of view.
- To keep the team’s incentives in alignment, each member of AINDA is evaluated each year on the following aspects:
- Generation of revenue
- Exhaustive investment process