In recent years, AINDA´s team members complemented their experience by participating in important energy and infrastructure projects.
Oil & Gas
- Identification and support in executing structural transformation projects for PEMEX.
- Development of a technical-economic simulator for financial evaluation of exploration blocks and production fields bid during Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and farmouts.
- Development of a new-generation agreement strategy for drilling and completion of offshore, deep-waters, and onshore exploration and development wells.
- Diagnosis and solution schemes for sea logistics issues for PEMEX.
- Development of four law projects for operation of wells in Mexico.
- Fleet optimization, oil sea terminals and diagnosis of the dry dock in Ciudad Madero.
- Design of a business model for drilling functions and world-class well maintenance for PEMEX, disincorporation strategy for the Drilling Unit.
- Commercial vision and digital strategy for PEMEX Refinación and design of a new franchise for gas stations
- Work program focused on placing capital of subsidiaries of PEMEX Petroquímica.
- Acquisition and financial closure of a wind park located north of the country, with installed capacity of 150 MW in the first stage.
- Financial evaluation and model structuring to raise capital for a 29 MW hydroelectric project.
- Strategy for opening the power sector, including the creation of a wholesale market.
- Supporting the financial structuring of the Etileno XXI project, by means of an ECA installed for supplying a 150 MW power island for electric co-generation.
- Definition of a medium-term strategic vision for CFE.
- Procurement of heavy-duty frame 6b electric co-generation technology for Madero TG8 and Cadereyta PEMEX refineries, with installed capacities of 35 MW each.
- Development of over 20 road projects with APP schemes, namely, among others, the Libramiento Norte of Mexico City and the Morelia-Salamanca, Monterrey-Saltillo, Amozoc-Perote, and Arriaga-Ocozocuautla highways.
- Structuring a consortium to win the bid for a 67 Km road, and executing the project.
- Supervising the construction and functioning of T2 of AICM an of Mexico City’s suburban train
- Managing and supervising the network of highways given in concession to FONADIN (over 3200 Km of highways).
- Support for the privatization process of Aeropuertos del Sureste
- Strategic business plan and modifications to the organization structure of an international airway.
- Ordering and expansion of Manzanillo Port.
- Strategy for transforming Toluca airport into an international commercial airport
- Purchase and turn around of a private waterworks operators in Cancún and Playa del Carmen
- Acquisition of two companies that hold the infrastructure and commercial administration concessions for water supply in Mexico City
- Administrative, operational, and technical diagnosis for systems for capturing, carrying, distributing, commercializing and treating water in the metropolitan area of Ciudad de Puebla.