- AINDA is a listed private equity fund (“CKD”) focused on investing in energy and infrastructure projects in Mexico and made a first closing through a restricted public offer, by a Mexican trust for up to MX$4,400 million Pesos of Series A Certificates and up to MX$8,500 million Pesos of optional co-investment Series B Certificates.
The Ainda team consists of professionals committed to the successful development of each project.
- AINDA´s commitment to promote projects that are environmentally and socially sustainable and respect human rights is demonstrated by being the first signatory in Mexico of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment, issuing a Prospectus with a strong Code of Ethics.
- AINDA’S team has deep knowledge in private equity transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors with a robust organizational structure, including independent Board members that provide world class expertise.
- AINDA strengthened its corporate governance, financial position and project management capacity by raising capital from Grupo Proeza, a multinational conglomerate based in Monterrey, Mexico.
- AINDA has signed a strategic alliance with Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division to identify opportunities and co-invest in energy and infrastructure projects in Mexico.
- AINDA has developed a new CKD structure aligned with investors interests and the terms and conditions of the trust contracts were held in accordance with the guidelines of ILPA (International Limited Partnership Association).