- AINDA manages a listed private equity fund (“CKD”) with the following goals: (i) capital investments in greenfield or brownfield projects with growth opportunities (ii) restructuring of companies in the Mexican energy and infrastructure sectors for up to MX$4,400 million Pesos of Series A Certificates and up to MX$8,500 million Pesos of optional co-investment Series B Certificates.
The Ainda team consists of professionals committed to the successful development of each project.
- AINDA has a team with joint experience and in-depth knowledge in private equity transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It also has a solid corporate governance that includes an Investment Committee and a Board for the CKD (Technical Committee), formed by world-class independent members with relevant experience in the industry.
- AINDA has proved its commitment to promote projects that act responsibly towards society and the environment by being one of the first Mexican parties to sign the Principles for Responsible Investment of the UN (UNPRI) and to make public its Ethics and Behavior Code in compliance with ESG best practices.
- AINDA strengthened its corporate governance and financial position, while also complementing its capability to manage contracts, finance projects and work with communities by raising capital from Grupo Proeza, a multinational conglomerate located in Monterrey, Mexico.
- AINDA and Goldman Sachs & Co., Merchant Banking Division formed a strategic alliance to identify and co-invest jointly in energy and infrastructure projects in Mexico.
- AINDA developed a new CKD structure aligned with investors’ interests and the T&Cs of the trust contracts are held in accordance with the guidelines of ILPA (International Limited Partnership Association).