Ainda is the first CKD to join as member of the CCFV, whose goal is to promote sustainable finance as the engine of transformation that allows entering into a greener and more inclusive economy, increasing the financing flow for green and social instruments.
ESG: Consultation Council for Green Finance Mexico (CCFV)
The initiative lies within the promotion of environmental markets made by Grupo Bolsa Mexicana de Valores (BMV), including the following initiatives:
- Launching the BMV Sustainability Index
- Constitution of the Mexican Carbon Platform
- Listing of green bonds
- Declaration of investors in favor of green financing
These actions reveal a commitment to face the challenges imposed by the transition towards a less polluted economy that is less resource intensive and more resilient towards climate change.
- To sensitize the finance sector on the urgent need to have a climate change strategy
- To strengthen market practices that allow convergence and a common language for sustainable finance (key definitions, taxonomies, standards and metrics)
- To promote market growth through cooperation between financial centers
- To stimulate financial innovations through cooperation and exchange of initiatives
- To create capabilities between financial system professionals through the circulation of training materials and tools, directed educations and experience exchange
- To establish a voice that represents the sector in developing a national agenda of sustainable finance
- To implement performance indicators and measurements on how the financial system contributes to climate goals and sustainable development objectives