AINDA brings together experience and expertise to ensure successful private equity investments in energy and infrastructure.
- Private equity fund (CKD) listed in BMV on March, 2018.
- Members of PRI since 2018 and currently rated as A+ and A
- Pioneer in Mexico for GRESB evaluations and first CKD to join CCFV in Mexico
- Institutional investors (Afores and government institutions)
- Resources of $4,400 mp (A Series) + $8500 mp (B Series)
- Structure aligned to generation of value for investors:
- Optional B Series
- Preferential yields matrix
- Possibility of exiting investments through an E-Fiber
- Mechanism to reduce administration fees
22% capital increase in AINDA will allow it to strengthen financial capabilities and corporate governance
Robust organizational structure that allows for adequate analysis, structure, monitoring and design of optimal exits for potential investments, backed by with well-reputed companies in the industry.
Strategic alliance with Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and agreements with several operators in the energy and infrastructure sectors
Society under “partnership” model versus a proprietary perspective, that allows an incentivized dynamic leading team all along the life of the CKD
Corporate governance formed by world-class independent members who have already been members of the Technical Committee of a CKD specialized in energy and infrastructure
- We participate in 2 federal highway extensions
- We are currently analyzing 2 transportation infrastructure projects, 1 hydraulic infrastructure project, 3 electric power sector projects, 4 midstream sector projects and 1 upstream sector project
Professional team with joint experience in private equity funds, and with knowledge of investment opportunities in energy and infrastructure, and the operation of successful companies and projects